SensoMap enforces the highest level of customer privacy. We do not share information collected from or about our customers.
Information We May Collect
We may collect information from or about you or your devices in a variety of ways, including:
- SensoMap account: Customers can create a SensoMap account which is hosted on our website. We may collect and process the following types of data from your SensoMap account: e-mail, name, company or organization, country and phone number. At any time you can access your SensoMap account to update or delete the information, or to delete your account from our database.
- Through our digital services: We may collect information from or about you through our website, social media pages, e-mail messages, or other digital services, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, Internet browser type and version.
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as pages visited, language preferences, and other web traffic data. We, and our service providers, use the information for security purposes and to facilitate online navigation. We can recognize your computer to assist your use of the digital services. We also gather statistical information about the usage of the digital services in order to continually improve their design and functionality.
You can learn about Google’s practices in connection with this information collection and how to opt out of it by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use information we collect to communicate with you, to provide and improve our products and services, and for the purposes listed below:
To communicate with you
We may use information we collect to communicate with you, including:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or product information.
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding our products and services, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To present products and offers tailored to you.
Your communication choices
- Receiving electronic communications from us: In your SensoMap account you can enable to receive agricultural case studies e-mails from us. This option is disabled by default. You can also receive agricultural case studies e-mails from us by subscribing on our website.
If you no longer want to receive agricultural case studies e-mails from us, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions in the e-mail received from us or by disabling the option in your SensoMap account.
- Receiving product delivery SMS from us: In your SensoMap account you can enable to receive a phone SMS from us upon product delivery. This option is disabled by default. Please note that this option is not used to call you, it is used to send a phone SMS.
If you no longer want to receive the product delivery phone SMS from us, you may opt out by disabling the option in your SensoMap account.
To provide our products and services
We may use information we collect to provide our products and services, including:
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, e.g. communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To deliver any other services you have requested.
For other purposes
We also may use information we collect for business purposes such as audits and fraud monitoring and prevention.
How We May Share Information We Collect
SensoMap does not share collected information that personally identifies it’s customers.
We do not share information from your SensoMap account: e-mail, name, company or organization, country and phone number. As an exception we may share limited information only with your approval for individual events, e.g. sharing your name in an agricultural case study.
Third parties when required by law
SensoMap may transfer and disclose information, including information that may or may not personally identify you, to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; in response to a lawful request by governmental authorities; to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being illegal.
Rights and Choices
As detailed in the sections above, we give you many choices regarding our collection and use of information from or about you or your use of our products or services. These include:
- Update or delete information in your SensoMap account.
- Delete your SensoMap account from our database.
- Configuring your browser to decline or accept cookies.
- Opting out of analytics tools.
- Enabling or disabling certain email communications or phone SMS communications.
- Request a copy of your information on SensoMap.
We seek to use reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect information within our organization. We have several methods in doing so, including:
- We do not share collected information from or about our customers with third parties. This means that
– We do not have security vulnerabilities with transmission of information.
– We do not store information on outside servers that are not under our direct control. Your information does not leave our storage.
- You can change your SensoMap account password at any time.
- www.sensomap.com is operating under a protected encrypted communication protocol (https://).
How to Contact Us
To contact us with a question or comment, to opt out from certain services, or to ask about your ability to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated January 2020
SensoMap © 2020. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, maps and graphics are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted. Some material is subject to the copyright rights of our providers.
Prices are current at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Last Updated January 2020